Black Tulip and Blackwork - PDF
- Mouse over picture to zoom+
Design Size: 24 x 24 cm (on 16 count Aida)
Their mysterious and elegant shade depicts royalty and symbolizes power and strength .
Worked in counted cross stitch
Your PDF Chart File consists of:
- Cover page which shows a colour representation of the finished design.
- A complete materials list showing each symbol and its corresponding DMC colour number and quantity of threads required
- An instructions page showing you how to follow the chart from page to page.
- Easy to follow instruction to get the best out of your project.
- A4 printable size black-and-white symbol chart.