- Mouse over picture to zoom+
Stitch count: 240 w x 169 H (44 x 36 cm on 14 count)
Isis was the protective goddess and was worshiped as the archetypal wife and mother. Isis was the wife and sister of Osiris and mother of Horus.
Worked in counted cross stitch
Your PDF Chart File consists of:
- Cover page which shows a colour representation of the finished design.
- A complete materials list showing each symbol and its corresponding DMC colour number and quantity of threads required
- An instructions page showing you how to follow the chart from page to page.
- Easy to follow instruction to get the best out of your project.
- A4 printable size black-and-white symbol chart.